Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leftist Lunacy

Is it me or is the left full of schizophrenics that are in desperate need of a refill ?


Now understand, I'm not not just being my usual sarcastic, childish self. (If I were, I'd have tossed Ron Paul's whack job supporters in the opening sentence.) I am making an honest intellectual inquiry. Is the left full of schizophrenics ?


I ask this because the Left is always in a chaotic state of flux. One minute they're attempting to regulate how much water my toilet uses and the next minute they're raping and pillaging at Occupy Wall Street. One minute they hate capitalism, the next minute they want to create "high paying green jobs". One minute they despise war and American "imperialism" and the next minute they're cheering because Chairman Obama and NATO have helped the Muslim Brotherhood take over Libya in a bloody revolution.


It's enough to make you scream "Oy veh!" to the heavens. (That's right, I said "oy veh". Wanna make something of it Daily Paul ? How about you, Pitchfork Pat ?) You never know which one of Sybil's personalities you'll get when dealing with the Left. Will you get Allan Colmes who can bore librarians to death or will you get an Occupy Wall Street fleabagger high on meth and throwing bricks ?

Michael Savage was right. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment