Friday, October 14, 2011

Mr. Cain, I Feel Your Pain

From the ignorant mouth of Princeton "professor" Cornel West:

-----------------------------------

“Well, one, black people have been working hard for decades. I think he [Republican Primary frontrunner Herman Cain] needs to get off the symbolic crack pipe and acknowledge that the evidence is overwhelming. I think he also knows that if brother  Anthony [The murderer's first name was Troy, "professor". I'm sure he's enjoying the Eternal Flames right about now, since he was guilty as can be.] Davis, a brother who was just put to death, were a white Wall Street banker brother, that the response in the nation would have been very different, as opposed to being a poor black brother. And that’s just one small example, one very small example of that, of racism still at work holding people back.”

http://www.eurweb.com/2011/10/cornel-west-to-herman-cain-get-off-the-crack-pipe-video/


-----------------------------------

From the even more ignorant mouth of washed up singer Harry Belafonte, as reported by the leftist website Politico:

-----------------------------------


"Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain can rule out a celebrity endorsement from Harry Belafonte. During an interview with HLN’s Joy Behar posted online on Monday, the legendary singer slammed Cain for saying that racism doesn’t hold Americans back 'in a big way' anymore.

'Well, you know, it’s very hard to comment on somebody who is so denied intelligence and certainly someone who is as denied a view of history such as he reveals. He knows very little,' said Belafonte. 'Because he happened to have had good fortune, because he happened to have had a moment when he broke through – the moment someone blinked – does not make him the authority on the plight of people of color.'

Belafonte pointed to the disproportionate number of African Americans who are imprisoned or unemployed as proof against Cain’s statement. And he went on to say that Cain just isn’t the type of politician that the black community needs.

'The Republican party, the Tea Party, all those forces to the extreme right have consistently tried to come up with representations for what they call black, what they call the real N-groes,' he said, naming former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell as examples. 'They’re heroes for some people. But for a lot of us, they’re not. Herman Cain is just the latest incarnation of what is totally false for the needs of our community and the needs of our nation. I think he’s a bad apple. And people should look at his hole card. He’s not what he says he is.”


http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/1011/Harry_Belafonte_calls_Herman_Cain_a_bad_apple.html


-----------------------------------


Mr. Cain, I feel your pain.


Well, not exactly. I'm not black nor am I running for president. But like Herman Cain, I'm a minority Conservative. I'm Jewish. (Or, in Ron Paulista-speak, a "neocon Zionist conspirator".) I know what it's like to have others with the same ethnic background verbally attack me. I've been called a Nazi collaborator, a kapo,  and my wife has been referred to as a shiksa. I've even had family members point to pictures of other family members who were lost in the Holocaust and been told that my political views dishonored them. Several times, I've been forced to walk out of of synagogues when the rabbi decided to shill for lib-ism and the Democrat party. I may be one tough hombre, but trust me crap like this can hurt, deep down. (Just as I'm sure some of the venom from Race Baiting Left bothers Herman Cain deep down as well.)


Win, lose, or draw, Herman Cain's campaign will always be near and dear to my heart. (No, I'm not shilling for him or telling you to vote for him. You're an adult. You certainly don't need me to tell you who to vote for, True Believer. Just make sure it's not Cut and Run Paul or Myth Romney, OK ?) Cain's campaign proves, once and for all, that Conservatism is truly color blind, and not in some hippie-dippie, multicultural lib way. Unlike Chairman Obama in 2008, Cain is not running as a black man, he's running as an American patriot who happens to black. If that's not inspirational and patriotic, I don't know what is.

I feel yor pain, Mr. Cain. And like you, it's made me stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment